We frequently organize and provide a variety of instrumental and vocal ensembles. Numerous variations of ensembles are available here in the Rogue Valley, and many players are members of the Rogue Valley Symphony.
If you are booking far enough in advance, you should be able to have the instrumental or vocal ensemble of your choice!
Offerings to Consider:
- Harp and Flute–a romantic and elegant duo.
- Harp and Violin–romantic and lush.
- Harp, Violin, & Cello–a full, rich trio of sound, fabulous for parties or weddings with 30 or more guests, as well as for an intimate event. Also perfect for post-wedding cocktails, dinner, or reception line, parties, and corporate gatherings. This elegant option is fabulous for a welcome breakfast or registration line greeting at your next convention gathering here.
- Harp, Flute**, Violin, & Cello–again, full-bodied and rich, this quartet will round out your event in a superb way. Perfect for the event with a large number of guests. **or 2nd Violin, or Viola
- Custom combinationsare certainly available.Consider adding vocals, oboe, clarinet, or trumpetHarp and Vocals–for several songs I provide vocals while I play. On the Repertoire page you can hear samples of harp with vocals. Independent soloists are available on request.
Vocal Quartet or Octet –Please ask about what we offer to perform lovely selections for your event –a cappella, or with harp or keyboard accompaniment. For your wedding, four-part harmony on “Hawaiian Wedding Song” or “Lord’s Prayer” is incomparable in beauty. One couple had our quartet sing “Hallelujah Chorus” for their wedding recessional because that particular piece meant so much to them.
Elegant Suggestions –both classic and unusual–to help you design your perfect event and based on past opportunities to offer these actual services:
Cocktails & Dinner –Consider having Harp & Flute performing light classics for your cocktail background music. Then when you move to the dining area, the duo expands to a lush quartet of Harp, Flute, Violin, and Cello, playing pops standards, and easy-listening music for your dining pleasure.
Welcome or Goodbye Breakfast–For a light-on-the-ear sound, yet with a touch of class, consider Harp, Cello, & Violin providing a lively variety of music for your opening or departing corporate events.
Registration Line –I provide gentle soothing music while your registrants gather to wait their turn and get oriented to your convention events.
Ladies Day at the Spa –Add the special touch of live harp music caressing the soul as the ladies of your group participate in spa activities before that special dinner.
Romantic Dinner for Two –I can provide that extra special touch of soothing harp music just for the two of you while you dine near the beach or indulge in a specially designed private dinner.
Wedding Music Extraordinaire –
Consider having the lovely symphonic gold Harp with Violin for your prelude, processional, and recessional, add a Vocal Quartet for your special ceremony interlude music, and as an added touch, the Harpist will play quiet, gentle background music as a backdrop to your ceremony.