Celia will organize and provide a variety of instrumental and vocal ensembles based on your needs. Numerous variations of ensembles are available here in the Rogue Valley, and many players are members of the Rogue Valley Symphony.
If you are booking far enough in advance, you should be able to have the instrumental or vocal ensemble of your choice!
Offerings to Consider:
Harp and Flute – a romantic and elegant duo. Uplifting, soothing too. The duo performs a wide array of repertoire. Nearly anything you see in the Repertoire lists is playable by this duo!
- Harp and Violin – romantic and lush.
- Harp, Flute, & Cello – a full, rich trio of sound, fabulous for parties or weddings with 30 or more guests, as well as for an intimate event. Also perfect for post-wedding cocktails, dinner, or reception line, parties, and corporate gatherings. This elegant option is fabulous for a welcome breakfast or registration line greeting at your next gathering.
- Harp, Flute, Violin, & Cello – again, full-bodied and rich, this quartet will round out your event in a superb way. Perfect for the event with a large number of guests.
Flute & Glass Armonica – to create the rare and ethereal ambiance, this duo is highly recommended.
Other Custom combinations are certainly available. Consider adding vocal, trumpet, viola, and more.
- Harp and Vocals–for several songs Celia provides vocals while she plays. On the Repertoire page you can hear samples of harp with vocals. Independent soloists are available on request.
- Vocal Trio – Please ask about who is available to perform lovely selections for your event – a cappella, or with harp or keyboard accompaniment. For your wedding, harmony on “Lord’s Prayer” is incomparable in beauty. One couple had a quartet sing “Hallelujah Chorus” for their wedding recessional because that particular piece meant so much to them.
Elegant Suggestions – both classic and unusual – to help you design your perfect event and based on past opportunities to offer these actual services:
Cocktails & Dinner – Consider having Harp & Flute performing light classics for your cocktail background music. Then when you move to the dining area, the duo expands to a lush quartet of Harp, Flute, Violin, and Cello, playing pops standards, and easy-listening music for your dining pleasure.
Welcome or Goodbye Breakfast – For a light-on-the-ear sound, yet with a touch of class, consider Harp, Cello, & Flute providing a lively variety of music for your opening or departing corporate events.
Greeting Line – Celia provides gently soothing music while your registrants gather to wait their turn and get oriented to your meeting.
Ladies Day at the Spa – Add the special touch of live harp music caressing the soul as the ladies of your group participate in spa activities.
Romantic Dinner for Two – Celia can provide that extra special touch of soothing harp music just for the two of you while you dine at a beautiful venue or indulge in a specially designed private dinner.
Wedding Music Extraordinaire – Consider having the lovely symphonic gold Harp with Flute for your prelude, processional, and recessional, add a Vocal Trio for your special ceremony interlude music, and as an added touch, the Harpist will play quiet, gentle background music as a backdrop to your ceremony.